Thursday 27 May 2010

Knees Ups And Bouncy Castles.

Great show yesterday Kid. Tommy my cat, a connoisseur of great shows if ever there was one,was affected to such an extent,that he spoke nothing but Hindu for the rest of the day. Not to be out done, I immediately look a crash course in German and answered the Hindu speaking feline, with guttural roars and Germanic shouts.
Are Tommy and I the only listeners to notice that while you are doing the show. Mr Coyle and the girls are having a good old knees up in the adjacent room?
Only last week, while you were speaking, I heard Mr Coyle shout,
"Look Janet! Look at the big bubble I can blow with my chewing gum!"
And as for Emma and Janet discussing-pantyhose, well, I had to cover Tommy's ears with a death mask of Ronnie Kray!
Do these three not realise that small children and domesticated animals are listening to the show? (Including the bull that Mr Coyle fondled)
I have nothing against the,'let it all hang out' hedonistic' hippy life style of Janet, Emma and "Moonbeam" Coyle, but do think of others. Think of old Jordie. Think of old Jordie, looking over the half door at the crack of dawn with a well filled po in his calloused, rustic hand.
Old Jordie doesn't let it all hang out. If he did, he wouldn't need the po!
I came upon Tubby Nolan fast asleep in the long grass behind an all night, truss and surgical appliances' complex. A group of little hoodies were using Tubby's tummy as a bouncy castle.. and not just hoodies. I also saw a little, bearded man leaping up and down. He bore a striking resemblance to James Galway. In reply to your unanswered question,
NO! he did not have his flute in his hand. I approached a little hoodie and said,
"Hey little hoodie, who was that small man jumping on Tubby Nolan's tummy?"
The little hoodie mugged me and replied very politely,
"That little man is a famous footballer. He told us he played for the Berlin philharmonic."
I gave the little hoodie the telephone number of a good solicitor, something he will need in the near future and went on my way, praising Lord Laird and his delectable swinging sporran.
"Oh Lord Laird, with your sexy, swinging sporran, you are spoiling us."

No comments: