Monday 18 April 2011

Lemmings and Teasy Weasy

Great show yesterday kid.
A great show which brought great hilarity to the denizens of Sleepy Hollow, Co Antrim as they rounded up their vast herds of lemmings and drove them to the high pasture.
"Keep them away from the cliffs," yelled old Dusty Zimmerman, "or the wee doats will leap off and smash their little skulls on the rocks, boulders, stones, shale and gravel below!"
Tommy my cat sang,
"A, you're adora-bubble. B, you're so booty-full," as he stood in front of the Daily Mirror brushing his hair with a brace of Be-Bop brushes.
"Hey feline," I yelled, as I ate my way out of my magenta straitjacket,"where did you get that duo of Be-Bop brushes?"
"Never you mind," said Tommy. "Why an ugly,old, grotesque, with the odd tuft of ginger hair on her head is talking about Be-Bop brushes is beyond my wildest comprehension."
"How dare you!" I roared."I will have you know that in the 60's, premier hairdresser Teasy-Weasy said I had hair like the mane of a Clydesdale horse."
"Teasy-Weasy?" said Tommy. "What are you babbling about? What pantomime does Teasy-Weasy appear in?"
I tooked at my imaginary audience and yelled,
"We all remember Teasy-Weasy don't we ladies and gentlemen? YES! of course we do.
Teasy used to groom the biggest stars in Britain, Diana Dors, Tommy Steel, Twiggy, Miss Piggy and Max Wall."
"And his name was-Teasy-Weasy?" said Tommy.
"His real name was Pierre Raymondo," I replied merrily, "but some horrid people said, he was really Alf Stokes from Barnsley. It doesn't matter now! Teasy, Pierre, Alf, all dead now. Oh how I miss the 60's," I cried. "I was a hippy you know."
"A flower child?" said Tommy.
"No," I replied, "I had a very big arse, so the people called me-Hippy."
"Now that I do believe!" said Tommy,as he put his Be-Bop brushes away and cycled over to Donna Trainor's house for stuffed pork, stuffed mushrooms and stuffed ice cream, all served on a stuffed sofa. The only thing not stuffed in Donna Trainor's home is her childhood teddy bear.It's full of cement!
WHY? Ask Donna's daddy!
How would I know!

No comments: