Monday 25 April 2011

He's A Clown, So he Is.

Great show yesterday kid.
The Wednesday show can be a tricky little show as you well know. Remember Black Wednesday when Mr Coyle turned up for work dressed as, Batman?
"Go home," yelled Micky Bradly,"and change into your old, ripped jeans and Seamus Heaney gansey!"
Janet and Emma were in tears. They thought their chum had made like a lavatory brush and gone round the bend. Ken walked about, spinning his screwdriver like a six gun and said,
"I saw this coming. Just yesterday he whispered to me,
"Don't tell Gerry, but I'm the Queen of the May." Then along came-PROZAC, van loads of-Prozac and soon Mr Coyle was his old begrudging self again."
"Welcome to Talkback" simpered Wendy Austin. "Today we ask, "Who wears the knickers in your house?", as a new study shows that more and more people are going commando."
I turned the radio off by turning it on to class A drugs and said,
"I'm worried about Jim so I am, know what I mean? He tried to rob a bank, so he did. He was carrying a sawn-off shotgun, so he was. He looked at the wee girl behind the bank counter and said,
"Hello wee girl, how's it going? Here, the thing is, so it is, that I have a gun, so I have and I'm robbing this bank, so I am. I'm doing this for Liz, so I am. Ah you should see her, so you should. Skirts up to her bum, so she has and more makeup on than twelve clowns in Duffy's circus, know what I mean? But I love her, so I do and she loves me, so she does. We're going to buy a wee boozer, so we are. It's called The Rovers Return, so it is, but Liz and me will call it, "THE SO IT IS", so we will. Here! I must be off, so I must. The police are here, so they are. I must have been off my head, so I must. It's jail for me, so it is, know what I mean?"
Yes, I'm worried about Jim, so I am. The clown made a joke out of decent, hard working bank robbers, so he did!

No comments: