Tuesday 27 May 2008

BREAKING NEWS FROM WOMAN WITH CAT

After another great Gerry Anderson show, in which old Jordie taught us yet ANOTHER novel use for jeyes fluid, who would have thought that a mixture of jeyes fluid and urine would keep ant eaters away from your mother's sisters? "Old Jordie" said Tommy my cat "The salt of the earth". "Yes" I warbled "Yon country yokel is a veritable mushroom, he sprang from dung in a darkened cellar".
For the next hour or two, Tommy and I sat shooting the breeze, with two yellow blunderbusses we bought on Ebay. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, Tommy and I looked at each other in amazement and profuse confusion. Tommy looked at me with trembling lip and whispered, "You know that wooden thing, that covers the entrance between the bricks?" I gulped and replied "Yes, I am aware of such a structure". "Well" whispered Tommy "Someone has only gone and knocked on it". I blanched, recoiled,shook and shuddered, "WHY?" I yelled "Why would someone, knock at our door?" "I don't know" said Tommy "but I know a man who does" and he picked up the immobile phone and called Boris Johnson the new Mayor of London and surrounding districts. I only heard one side of the conversation, Tommy stood with hand on hip saying, "Yes, yes, I know, yes, ah-ha, yes, I know,all right,thank you my blonde, buxom beauty". "What did he say?" I yelled "What did the blonde bomb shell say?"
Tommy moistened his lips with a mixture of jeyes fluid and urine and and stuttered, "Boris said, we should--open the door?". In the silence that followed, I could hear a butterfly flutter its wings in the rain forests of Brazil.
"Open the door?" I mused "What does that mean? open the-door" Suddenly it hit me like a thing that hits you "Tommy" I yelled "The door must-open". "It can not be" yelled Tommy "Who ever heard of a door that--opens?" "What a fool I've been" I shrieked "There was me, crawling in and out of the window, not knowing that the door--opens" "You know what we must do now" said Tommy "We must-open the door. Tommy and I ran for two screwdrivers and in five minutes, we had the door-open.
Jim Rodgers stood there, resplendent in mayoral robes and a lovely pair of cactus green gutties.
Jim opened his first citizen mouth and bagan to scream.
"Here's a wee beg for your dog poo-NIGH" I looked at Tommy and said "What did he say Tommy? Tommy hid a smile, by pushing it down behind the sofa and replied.
"He said, here's a wee bag for your dog poo-now" "Well, why didn't he say that?" I yelled
"How am I to know what-begs and-nigh is, for God's sake, I've only learned how to open a door"
"NIGH_NIGH_NIGH" screamed Jim, "Don't be going making a cod of an elected official. "I have to give out these wee begs and I have to give them out-NIGH"
Tommy and I took the wee begs-sorry-bags and invited Jim in for a cup of tea and a game of strip poker. My luck was in, before the night was over, I saw the royal seal of office and more, much, much,more. Poor Jim, staggered home with a wee beg hiding his minute sceptre.
When he had gone, Tommy and I brewed up a big batch of jeyes fluid and urine, it was Tommy's turn to donate, he hates that, it leaves him with a wet tail but al least our aunts are safe from ant eaters. And you know, at the end of the day, taking everything into consideration, that's all that really matters.

No comments: