Tuesday 8 March 2011

He's not bad just mad.

Great show yesterday kid
A great show which gave British Foreign Secretary,William Hague,time to reflect on his failed SAS mission into Lybia.
Small-dome Hague, standing under big dome, Saint Paul's said,
"Apart from the outcome the mission was a complete success. We owe a great debt to the brave, intelligent men who refused to go. If I had to do it all over again, then I'd do it all over you."
Mr Hague was then wheeled away on a small trolley yelling and roaring,
"BRINK BACK MAGGIE!"
Speaking from a rented tent somewhere in the Libyian desert,President Muammar Gadaffi said,as he grilled some goat chops,
"The mission was ill conceived, poorly planned and embarrassingly executed, but apart from that, the mission was a complete success."
As he opened yet another tin of Heinz baked beans the President went on,
"I is not a bad man, a crazy dictator, or the anti- Christ, I is just a crazy, mixed up kid,who has spent too long alone in the desert with my goats, camels and sheeps. I is the Libyian Jordie Tuft!"
Gadaffi then pulled off his horrible, rubber,face mask to reveal the smirking, stoned face of Charlie Sheen."
"I knew it!" yelled Tommy my cat.
"It's another black operation by the CIA. Mark my words, the price of goat meat will rocket in the world market and Tubby Nolan will be storing food like a big, fat squirrel."
"Don't just stand there!" I yelled. "Run down to the corner shop and buy 37 pan loaves and half a pound of butter."
A British foreign secretary once said.
"A wind of change is blowing across Africa."
I feel that same wind blowing again, but it's only Gadaffi farting after all the goat chops and Heinz baked beans he lives on. Very loud farts I grant you, but hardly weapons of mass destruction.
My advice is,
"GO HOME--AND PREPARE FOR-BED!"
(This has been a home office bulletin, issued by the department of farts)

No comments: