Thursday 1 March 2012

How Do You Spell Collaborationists?

Great show yesterday kid. When the great show was translated into Iranian, President Maw Dinner Jacket, shut down his nuclear reactors and went back to turf, ignited with Sunny Jim fire lighters.
When told the good news, President Obama said, "I hope he keeps her lit 'till we get out!"
Tommy my cat, not to be confused with Milligan's goose, leaped from his reclining chair and yelled, "J'accuse the BBC and UTV of-COLLABORATION!"
I put down the chicken I was plucking a tune on and cried, "If this is true it's going to be bigger than the scandal involving Tubby Nolan and the pie lady."
"I have just watched Newsline and UTV Live!" yelled Tommy. "Both had the same content, BUT, both channels had a different lead story!!!"
"Bring me the head of Alfredo Garcia and the foot of our stairs," I cried. "This is bigger than the headline the Belfast Telegraph was going to run years ago.
TITANIC REACHES NEW YORK SAFELY!!! "Northern Ireland workers should be proud!" said Mayor of New York".
Tommy, spat out a fur ball and screamed, "J'aCCUSE THE BBC AND UTV OF BEING COLLABORATIONISTS!"
I looked at Tommy like a cat might look at a Queen and said, "Tommy, A chara, how does one spell, Collaborationists?"
Tommy himmed and hawed and replied, "One Collab, one rat and as many ionists as you can get on the same line."
I ran to the kitchen and gave Tommy the last bun in the bread box. Tommy spat at me and took the bun under the table where he ate it with his back to me.
NEVER go near Tommy when he's eating.... or Steven Nolan! You could lose more than a finger!!!!

No comments: